Friday, October 24, 2008

To set the record straight.....

I am, in fact, a hack. I am not ashamed of it and I am not going to sit here and defend my views. I must, however, explain how I can hack in a self-proclaimed anti- hacker cell such as Vox. That is not a bad question, but it is not a good question either.

How do you stop a hack from kicking you from a game that you are hosting, and not compromise your teams as you like them? Easy , with "anti-kick". How many non hackers out there have anti kick?

If you are in a game and you find some one is using a 1 shot kill M16, what do you do? You give it back to them, twice as hard. You hit them so fast and so hard they do not even see it coming. You even the odds. You eliminate the problem. Any non hackers out there can do that?

I can do both those things, and much, much more.

I can stop hacks in their tracks, and make them think twice about doing it again when they see me. If I am in your game and there are no hacks, no problem, I do not hack if I do not HAVE to. If there is hacker, and I am there I will take care of it, on either team.

My last post listed some steps to take to help fight hackers, if you are a non-hacker yourself. I still stand by those steps, and believe you should know some self defence. So read the post and get what you can out of it.

Do not get me wrong, if a couple of hacks want to get together and hack the crap out of each other that is fine. If you enter a game hosted by hacks and they tell you they are going to hack, and you do not leave, it is your problem not theirs. Believe it or not, they have rights too. I stand solely against hackers taking advantage of the other players, and those out to ruin other players enjoyment of the game.

Co-existence is possible, as long as there are a set of rules everyone follows. Vox is going to set up those rules, and violators WILL be prosecuted.

I am Vox and will not tolerate the dismantling of our SFCO community by hackers.

I am Vox and will fight against cheating of any type.

I am Vox and believe each payer should be able to play the game on their own terms, not be forced to play on someone else's.

I am Vox and I proclaim the day of the hacker has come to an end.

No comments: